- Financial Planning / Systems development
- Resource review and development
- Export analysis and strategy
- IT Strategy and Implementation
- Start up - commercialisation and support
- Quality Assurance / Process methodology
- Identify offshore markets
- Resource development
- Export Strategy
- Develop offshore Network
- Distribution / Agent selection and Implementation
- Working with you as a sounding board to assist decision-making and provide feedback based on knowledge and understanding of your business needs.
Some businesses see technology as a necessary cost and if you get the wrong IT support or guidance it actually becomes an unnecessary cost. Let Marketstrat Management Ltd and the team guide you on what really is necessary and what is just frivolous waste for your business. Every business is different and therefore your technology tools should reflect that.
- Review current status
- Establish future needs
- Electronic trading implications – direct with trading partners
I run my own business and have to say I'm not the most organised. Receipts here, reports there. My job is to create great art, not worry about the future. But I now don't need to. The Marketstrat team are a dream and support me totally in doing this.
Marketstrat Management have lead a couple of projects for me. Leading with infectious humour and engaging habits makes a huge difference to morale, ending up with projects actually being delivered ahead of time.
Our business was on the wrong side of the growth curve and I was running out of options. The team at Marketstrat Management offered independent advice and gave me a sounding board. I know I was initially throwing darts at it, then my head, but eventually I began to see the writing on the wall wasn't all bad and we turned a corner.
Marketstrat Management Ltd provides a range of management and marketing support services. Founded in May 1989, the company has skilled and specialised providers with experience and expertise across a broad range of industry groups.
Specialist areas include IT, manufacturing, building products, electrical, FMCG and franchising.
The Marketstrat team’s management and operational experience includes international trade, distribution, organisational development and change, supply chain management and IT systems development.
The Marketstrat philosophy is to work with a clients business getting to know the people and business and be accountable for results, rather than act purely as ‘external’ consultants.